Wednesday, July 18, 2012

'Sup?

It's a typical Wednesday here.
Except we got a new "job chart" at our house, and today JIM took out the trash.
YEA!
I hate taking out the trash.  LOL
(Not that it's hard or anything, it's just not my "thing"....)

Yesterday we had a big thunder/lightning storm. 
Florida is the lightning capital of the country.
We are pretty sure either the house or the power pole outside got hit.
We had no internet.
And our Direct TV is acting funny. 
(The living room and bedroom units don't even turn on, but Kyle's works!  UNFAIR!!!  lol)

So this morning the internet guy came by and fixed the internet.
Just need to get the TV guy out there to fix the TV.

But I'm going out of town for the next 5 days.
So... its hard to coordinate having a repair man and having someone home/awake to let them in.
Rod is home, but sleeping!
And I hate to disturb him - he NEEDS to get 7-8 hours uninterupted.
Yesterday the lightning strike nearly knocked him out of bed!
And today he had to get up to deal with the repairman.
(I was out at the barn when they called him to say they were on the way...)

I took some video of Rocky and her funny little walk she does now.
She sort of "tosses" her leg out to walk.
But she WALKS!
And she lays a nice big brown egg every day.

But since my internet was down, I couldn't upload it.
I uploaded it at work, but the computer didn't know what to do with it.
LOL

As I mentioned, I'll be out of town for the next 5 days.
And the hotel I use has WIRE internet.  Are you KIDDING ME???
The wire is SHORT, so you have to sit at the DESK to use it.
So.....  unlikely there will be posts for the next few days.
Unless I can't control myself.


Rocky - lookin' good girl!
She thought I was going to catch her and put her
back in her cage, so she was on the RUN!


Blondie

Herd 'o Birds
Still watching for them to start laying.
Any time now girls!

No comments: