Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today

Today is Tuesday.
I was supposed to feed the missionaries tonight.
But they don't have a car.
And I live in the boonies.
So they called to see if they could get a ride.
But I can't drive them, because I'm a woman.
(No, not because women aren't safe drivers,
they aren't allowed to be alone in a vehicle with a woman.)
So they have to get a ride from a man.
They have to eat at 5, because they have to hit the streets by 6.
Kyle works til 6.
Jim works til 7.
Rod works til forever.
(He got home this morning at 6:30!!!)

They also aren't allowed to be alone in a house with a woman.
We were going to have cold fried chicken and tater salad under the oak tree in the front yard.

But they can't get there.

So I'm going to have Rod drop a $20 in their mailbox on his way to work.

Easier for everybody.
But I'll miss getting to visit with them.

Oh well.

Meanwhile - here's a quick glimpse of my calendar on my desk at work.
It's early in the month, so it's not FULL yet.
But it's getting there.


And the sign I have on my wall at work to remind me who I am.
I love it.
I stole it.
LOL

I'm "hosting" a photo scavenger hunt.
But I lost the list.
So I'm hoping Rozie still has her's.

So far she's the only one playing.

Here is her first picture!



The assignment was "a tree swing".
Doesn't that look like fun?

Great picture Rozie!!!

(Now send me that list!)
LOL

No comments: