Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Done!

This weekend I was, again, training a new instructor.


It was nice to sit in the back of the room and watch somebody else.

And, since I can't usually "just sit"
I FINALLY finished my lap blanket!


Remember the one I started in Tucson?
In MARCH?

I'm glad it's finished, and it looks really nice.
I kind of wish I had one more ball of yarn, it's just right for a lap blanket, but I'd rather snuggle up.

And now I'm probably going to get some more yarn and make some more.
Just a different pattern.
This was easy, but I had to actually pay attention.



Useless peice of information.
Those traffic lights don't look very big, do they?
But when you see a MAN next to them,
you realize they are MASSIVE!

(And when they are swinging around like they weigh nothing during a hurricane, it's SCARY!)
Sometimes they even fall down - we are slowly moving away from the ones hanging on the wires,
we lost a BUNCH of them in the last round of hurricanes.
And they are EXPENSIVE!

No comments: