Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Funny

Today is Friday.
And a fun filled day it will be.

I'm at the office until noon.
Then a quick stop at the post office.
Then home to cut Rod's hair and pack.

Then a drive down south.
And teach a class til 10 pm.
I have a trainee again this weekend, so she is teaching the 2nd half tonight.
Yippeeee.

And I have a new teacher taking over my review class.
She is stopping by tonight so we can meet and I can give her my stuff.
More Yippeeeeeees.
Less money.
But a much needed weekend off each month.

More classes Saturday and Sunday.
Then a drive back home to unload and reload the suitcase.

Then a drive over to Tampa on Monday.
But I have a conference call Monday morning.
Do I leave early and do the call from the hotel over there?
Do I stick around the office finishing school paperwork and do the call here and then drive over?
Do I do the call on the highway?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.
(I have a really good hands-free set, but sometimes there's an echo...)

Anyhow.
I'll be in Tampa Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.


Hanging with my T-Tapping buddies and working out.

So who knows if you will hear from me between now and Thursday.
*Oh and Thursday is official Ta-Ta Squishing day.  Love those mammograms!

So here's a funny to end on.


In case I'm not back in time.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANADIANS!!!!!
Way to do the holiday right!
Americans.
Sheesh.

No comments: