Monday, December 10, 2012

Committee Member

I'm now an official member of our Committee.
Had to do my Oath.
There was no spit involved.

But there WAS a plate of chocolates...

(We have a great Town Clerk!)

Sounds like they have some big plans for the trails and greenways
in our little town.
It will be interesting to see where this goes.

We have our first "work party"
January 5.

Of course, I'll be out of town.
But Rod is going to be my "Alternate".

Meanwhile, the Chairman would like to see the trails from the back of a horse.
(He's walked, and ridden a bike, and seen some of them from 
his kayak... but hasn't ever ridden a horse back there before.)
I'm thinking about inviting him to ride CJ out there with me
over the Christmas break.
We'll see.

Meanwhile,
Kyle and I went to WalMart to get the week's groceries.
Picked up some fresh mushrooms and sirloin steak.

He fried up the mushrooms with some fresh garlic in butter.
They were AWESOME.

The steak, on the other hand, will likely be fed to the dogs.
Not sure they'll be able to eat it though.
It was possibly tougher than shoe leather.

Sigh.

The salad was good though...

No comments: