Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Sunday


First, the banana bread.


It had to cook a little longer than I thought.
But it was YUMMY!


I guess they loved it.
This is what it looked like this afternoon.

(It will be gone before bed tonight...)


This might be my new favorite food.
I found it on one of my favorite blogs I follow every day.


She calls it Dragon Noodles.
In the comments lots of folks said it was like Pad Thai - but I've never had that.
It is seriously easy and delicious!

I made a double batch last night to go with dinner.
And then I made another double batch today for lunch (and lunch tomorrow).

The girls are coming online.
Red doesn't lay.  And Blondie hasn't started yet after her molt.
But the other 5 each gave me an egg today.

Good thing too!
The neighbors told me they have been saving cartons for me.
Today while we were at church, they dropped them by the barn.


There are probably 200 egg cartons!

Better get to work girls!

No comments: