Tuesday, December 11, 2012

History in the Making


Today is the VERY LAST TIME we will ever see a duplicate number in the date.

Today is 12-12-12.

There will be no 13-13-13.

So let’s make this historic day special.

SMILE at everyone you meet.

Wish them a Merry Christmas!

I don’t often take pictures of the sunrise.
I don’t often have my camera with me in the mornings when I feed.
But this morning I brought it along (iPod) so I could listen to music.



But WOW what a pretty sunrise!



I was out there a little early (with the mosquitoes) decorating the front gate.
Looks festive – if I do say so myself!



We have lights on the front fence
(white only)
But the gate was looking a little sad.

I usually have silver garland, but last year I threw it away.
It was looking OLD.

So.

Happy 12-12-12.

And

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: