Thursday, December 20, 2012

Visitor

I guess while I was out of town
we had a visitor.

Right in the house.

Like, in the living room.

Buddy

He likes to stand on the patio.
And then he falls asleep.
There's a roof, so it's nice and shady.
Sometimes I even turn on the fan.

But I guess the other day he wandered right on in!
Maybe he saw the Christmas tree and thought it would be ok.

Whatever.

Sabrina shooed him back out again.
I have always been afraid he would come in and crack my tiles.
But my floor is fine.

Silly boy!

Speaking of silly boys...

The dogs have some new friends...




The neighbor's hogs have started getting out of their pen.
They like to run up and down the fence-line with the dogs.

He (the neighbor) was out hunting and came upon these two tiny
female baby hogs.

So he picked them up and stuck them in his pocket!

Look at them NOW!

They are pets - not bacon.

Yet.

No comments: