Thursday, April 4, 2013

ACK!

The company I teach for is moving.
They built a fancy new office and are getting ready to transition over there.

Meanwhile, they have switched all the state schools to something called E-Logic.
Well, all the state schools EXCEPT Florida.
Naturally.

E-Logic lets the instructors do all the admin stuff
in real time right there in the classroom.

Which means they have re-assigned all the admin folks 
in the home office who used to do it.

Oh, wait!
Florida still needs admin folks.

So I think they pulled some homeless people off the street.

Everything is messed up.
EVERYTHING.

I just got a text from a Regional Vice President.
Wondering why this weekend's class is cancelled.

So I checked the schedule on the website.

Yup.
Cancelled.
So I phoned the Director.
At home.
At 8:35 pm.

Poor guy.
He always answers the phone when I call.
It's so nice working with someone you can count on.

He was frustrated that it was all messed up.
Again.
But promised to make it right in the morning.

There is not enough money in the world to do his job.
But I'm sure glad he is willing to do it.


No comments: