Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WHEW...

As usual, I have been busy.
But its a good busy.

I had the weekend off.
Rod went to the Orlando Temple with the youth
Friday night.
So I just relaxed.
Aaaaaah

Saturday morning we woke to a cold front.
It was supposed to be 88.

It might have hit 68.
With wind.
And clouds.
And rain.

But Rod was determined.
So he worked on the new rabbit hutch.

Got the roof on.
And the wire floor.
And, with Kyle's help, the side wire walls.

Pictures tonight.
I promise.

Then some new friends came for dinner.
Bbq country style pork ribs.
YUM!
And corn on the cob.
And potato salad, maroni salad, baked beans,
and cupcakes for desert.
Oh, and Rhodes rolls.
Cuz, ya know...

We eat inside.
Even though I bought new chairs.
Oh well.
It was too cold outside.

More later.
*posting "blind" on my phone.
Forgive errors, k?

No comments: