Monday, November 23, 2015

Brrr

It's finally fall here.
Woke up to 51.
Which might as well have been
12.

Yup.
It's well established I'm a pansy.

But it was BEAUTIFUL!
(Even though this was a couple of days ago)


This is out my front door.
Pretty, eh?

We are gearing up for Thanksgiving this week.

Gearing up means I haven't
grocery shopped yet.

Kyle has a very specific menu request.
Frozen sweet potato casserole from the store.
Stove Top stuffing from a box.

Yup.
That's it.
He actually doesn't like turkey.

So I'll be roasting a small bird
for Rod and I.
Making frozen sweet potato casserole
and Stove Top.
And some mashed cauliflower instead of
mashed potatoes because we all love that.
No green bean casserole.  (ICK!)
(Jim likes it, but he's going to Sabrina's Mom's
for dinner and I'm sure she'll have it on her table.)

EASY PEASY.
Which is my definition of a HOLIDAY!

No comments: