Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday was a really nice day.
Thanks to NOT TELLING ANYBODY!
(grin)

Introverts.
We have social skills.
We just prefer to leave them home.

Family and Facebook friends
were very kind.
I just don't do the "office cake and card"
thing very well.
So kept it a secret at the office.

But speaking of the office,
Rod gave me a really awesome frame
and picture to put in my office.


Yes, my filing cabinet is a mess.
And yes, I have a phone.
But it's not plugged in.
(sshhhhh, it's a secret!)


He's my handsome cowboy!

And the Arizona group sent me new boots!


Ariat!
They make the BEST, most comfortable boots
in the whole world!


Yah, I look great.
It's after dinner.
Late.
I rubbed all my makeup off.

But I have AWESOME boots!
LOL

Thanks everybody for making it a nice day.

No comments: