Friday, January 6, 2017

Busy But Not

We have been busy.
But not busy.
Know what I mean?

LOL

Basically we have been busy doing
the stuff that we are always doing.
Or stuff I don't normally talk about much.

Like last Saturday we butchered 
8 rabbits.
Ewwww.
Nice to have 13 pounds of ground
rabbit meat in the freezer though!

We have 8 more that need to join them.
But it's supposed to RAIN all day tomorrow.
And then there is a Florida "cold" front
blowing through.

So I won't be butchering this weekend.
Kyle is off next weekend.
And so am I.
So maybe....

I'd like to be done with rabbits.

Instead of finishing my farm chores tomorrow
we have decided to go to the temple and do
George's work.
Rod found a female relative's name
(I think she is a Great Great Aunt) for me to 
take to the temple.

We haven't been in over a year.
(And probably closer to 2!)
That's what happens with I work
every. single. day. of the week.

We had the missionaries over for dinner this week.
We have a brand new set.
We are used to big, loud(ish/er) guys who are
a little older and closer to heading home.
This team are both really young and really new.
And REALLY quiet.

We had a new recipe, Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole.
And golden potatoes made in the air fryer.
And strawberry Cottage Berry Whip for desert.
It was good.
It was BETTER the next day for lunch.
(grin)

Ok, that's all the news that's fit to print.
But I'll leave you with a GORGEOUS sunset!


No comments: