Thursday, June 22, 2017

Rozann's Birthday

It's Rozann's birthday today.
She's not old.
She's seasoned.
(And she will always be younger than me...)
(Harumph)


There are more recent pictures of her around.
Mostly on Facebook.
But I'm at the office.
And Facebook is BLOCKED.
Sheesh.

I imagine she and her darling husband
are going to celebrate today.
Maybe at their favorite Arizona Inn.

Or they'll have a terrific "Peach..." dinner.
Or they'll go for a run and eat a salad.
Hahahahahahaha

But whatever, and however they choose to
celebrate the anniversary of her birth,
they will be surrounded by people who 
love and admire her.
I wish I was one of them.

I miss you Rozie!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

you always have such nice things to say! hanks for the post dedicated to ME on my birthday.