Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wednesday Windings

After the mad rush of "the meat"
it has been nice to sort of slow down
a little bit.


The newer babies are quite friendly.
I feel like the Pied Piper.
They kind of follow me everywhere!


(The new girls each have a green band on their leg)

The grass has greened up nicely since
it finally started raining again.

The ducks are super happy since we dumped
and refilled their little pond.
(I forgot I was filling it, so it got FULL
and they were all kinds of excited!)

Rod has been going to the chiropractor
every Tuesday after work.
It's really helping with his hips and back.
The doctor aligns his back
and he feels MUCH better.
Then the massage therapist jabs him
with her little thumbs and pointy elbows
and suddenly he feels MUCH worse.
(grin)
She said he is a walking knot.

I'm going to see if putting mag gel on his
back and hips will help.
Magnesium relaxes muscles, so maybe...
(fingers crossed)

No comments: