Thursday, June 8, 2017

Story 3 - Most Memorable Birthday

"Describe one of your most memorable birthdays"

Hmmmmmmm

My Buffaloe family doesn't really DO birthdays.
Or Mothers / Fathers day.
Or Valentines day.
We just aren't that kind of family.
We usually do dinner or something.
But we don't make a big deal.
(And I take FULL responsibility for that...
I've NEVER been a big fan of that stuff.)

But there WAS one birthday that was
memorable and special and cool.

It was a bunch of years ago.

1994 to be exact.

I happened to be visiting my Stoddard family
in Tucson.
Everybody was there.

And it was my birthday.

And Rozann hosted a surprise 
Harry Potter themed birthday party for me!

Complete with balloons hanging from the ceiling
so it looked like the banquet hall at Hogwarts.

Hats.
Glasses.
The whole deal.


It was a BLAST.
And I'm pretty sure it was my only surprise
birthday party!

(And yes, I had red hair.  It was a phase.)

1 comment:

rktucson said...

OH YES! A Wonderful memory! ha ha I too remember that birthday party! Spectacular if I do say so myself! ha ha
Oh and tell Kyle - Happy B-day from us - if he were here, we'd throw HIM a surprise Harry Potter Birthday party! :)