Friday, November 16, 2018

Yum

You might have seen the recipe for a cherry crumble
thing on my facebook page yesterday.

This morning I got up.
It was chilly!
Actually put on jeans, a long sleeved shirt
(thermal) and a jacket.
It was 52.

Fed the animals and then came inside
and MADE the cherry stuff!

While it was baking in my toaster oven
(I planned to do it in my air fryer, but
ended up doubling the recipe and
doing it in a 9x13)
I switched to shorts and a tank to do
my morning workout.

And now.......


It's time to EAT!
(That's non-fat greek yogurt with a little
sweetener on top...)

Beau is bummed that it's not okra.
(I share my okra with him but he won't
be getting any of this... poor boy.)


Back turned to indicate annoyance.
LOL

********************************************

UPDATE:

Yum! A little dry - the cherries didn't give
as much juice as I hoped, so it was more
like a regular baked oatmeal with cherries,
but still DELICIOUS!

No comments: