Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Summer is Here

It was already 80 outside when I
went out to feed the horses.
The dogs were still in the garage
in their crates.
*If I let them out they bark at the
horses while they are coming
into the barn.
It's annoying.

Anyhow.

While the horses were eating, I got
the leaf rake, the pitch fork and
a manure rake and the wheelbarrow.
And then I went out into the
pasture and picked up all the
roots and sticks and chunks of
palm tree that were in the big piles
of dirt Kyle brought from his jobs.
I got a full wheelbarrow!


Then I came in to sit down for a minute.


And looked down!
Yikes!
Hahahaha


After I fed the dogs and let them out
they splayed out in the sunshine.
Who knows where Roxy is...
but Shadow is in the grass,
Bandit and Beau are on the concrete.

Meanwhile, I'm in the house
with a big batch of black beans
cooking in my pressure cooker.
I make a big batch every couple of weeks
and then put them in freezer bags in the freezer.
Cheaper and tastier than canned black beans.
I used the last bag the other night when
we had the missionaries over for dinner.

The dishes are done.
I'm getting ready to toss some clothes
in the washer.
And yes, my feet are still dirty...
so the shower is up next.

No comments: