Thursday, March 12, 2020

Beach Walk

Kyle has been doing flat out.
And he's getting tired.

Yesterday about 5:00 I got a single line text.

"Beach?"

So by 5:45 we were sitting on the beach.
It was a little cool since the ocean is
only 68 degrees and there was a nice breeze.

We sat for a couple of minutes
and then headed south for our walk.

There is a High off the east coast
which means the temps are going
to be higher for the next week or so
and there will be no rain,
but also there are "long waves" 
which means they come from alllll the
way out there (not quite Africa... lol)
and there is a serious rip current situation.

Those long waves also bring...


I'm not sure which kind these are
but this guy was BIG!


With LOTS and LOTS of stinging tendrils.


See the babies?


There were hundreds of teeny tiny little baby jellies.
I'll bet they hurt if you step on them!
(I was VEEERRRRYY careful... lol)

It was a nice, relaxing 1.72 mile walk.
(My phone keeps track)

No comments: