Sunday, March 15, 2020

Home Church

It was an interesting experience to have 
"Home Church"
this morning at our house.

Unlike when we watch General Conference,
our Stake President required that we wear
Sunday dress to take the sacrament.

We sang an opening song
"Come, Come Ye Saints"
which I chose because it felt appropriate...
had an opening prayer
a Sacrament hymn and then the
blessing and passing of the Sacrament.

Then I cast my favorite podcast (YouTube) on the
big screen TV for us to watch 
our Gospel Doctrine class.

I often don't get to attend church,
this is a good substitute.

If you are looking for a good Sunday School
class to attend, I recommend it!


It is geared towards other teachers
but I really enjoy it.

Now Rod is off with another Brother
administering the sacrament to some
of the elderly single Sisters in our ward.

No comments: