Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Need a Good Book?

I just finished (like 15 minutes ago...)
reading a fun book.

I borrowed it for free from my
Kindle Unlimited account.

I've been reading 1800's pioneer-type
novels lately and I kind of ran out of them.

So the other day I had seen this one
over and over (it's a best seller)
(so you might have already read it...)
and decided there was no virtue in
being the last woman on earth who
hadn't read it.
Hahahaha.
(I hate following trends... but then I
end up doing it anyway, just WAAAY 
behind everybody else...)

Ok, anyway.


From the description it kind of sounded stupid.

But she sucked me in with like the first paragraph.

The writing is EXCELLENT!
It's funny.
And sad.
And uncomfortable.
And funny!
(And a happy ending...)
(spoiler alert... kind of...)

Anyhow.

I enjoyed it.

It's one of those books I "read aloud"
to myself because it's just that good.
And would totally make an excellent
book club book.
Or beach book.
(I DID read it on the beach on Monday...)
Or backyard book.
Or curled up on the couch book.

So.
What are you waiting for????
Load it on your Kindle and get reading!

No comments: