Monday, December 21, 2020

First Day of Winter

 It's the first day of Winter.

It was 71 when we left the house to go for
a walk in the woods with the dogs.
(4:00 in the afternoon)


The bicycle guys have decorated their
tree out in the woods again this year...

And then we headed into the garden.


Hope these sunflowers etc last - I want them 
for our Christmas table.

New beans in the foreground.


Nearly ready to eat!!!


These Brads Atomic Black grape tomatoes are fun!


We didn't get LOTS of anything...
but what we did get is good!
This is a banana pepper...


Look Dad!
CARROTS!!!


The marker bleached in the sun.
I have NO idea what kind of pepper this is.
We have a garden map, but I was too lazy to look at it.


QUEEN OF THE GARDEN!
PEAS!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Kyle is out there now harvesting Black Eyed Peas.
We are hoping to have enough for New Year's Day.
Southern tradition.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

What a spectacular garden! I'm totally jealous