Monday, December 7, 2020

Quick Post

 It's going to be a CRAZY week.

I am supposed to be working at the town all week.
(I volunteered... but said not to hold their
breath on Monday... 
Monday is NOT my jam!)

But I am also teaching on Zoom every single
evening this week!
So....

BUSY!

We had a good weekend.
I put up the lights and garland on the gate.
Last year I didn't disconnect anything,
just put it away
so this year I only had to pull it out
of the bag and attach it to the gate.
(And run new lights...)
Same for the barn.
Quick, easy, and pretty!

We also got a little live tree.
It's on the patio, waiting for this evening
when we have time to string the lights.
And then tomorrow we will decorate it.
(That's the plan anyway...)


Also, I broke the sink.
Hahahahaha.
(Not really)
I put WAAAY too many egg shells down
the garborator (Sondra and I have decided that
Mom's garborator was a BEAST cuz we have
both clogged our sinks doing stuff we KNOW
we have seen Mom do and HER'S didn't clog!)
Also... a survey at work showed 
EVERY ONE THERE has clogged their sink
putting egg shells down it.
(And I read on the internet that it was a
good way to CLEAN your garbage disposal!)
(They just didn't mention it would be YOU
(well, your son)
CLEANING the thing after you were done...)

Anyhow.
I definitely appreciated his help!


And there was a SPECTACULAR sunset while we
were at Walmart one evening.


So pretty!

And now...

Eat my oatmeal, shower, dress and head to work.
(I've been out feeding the animals, and in here
doing Zoom meeting admin stuff...)
And yes, its 10:00.
But I didn't finally fall asleep until 1:00,
so I slept in.

Oops.

See? Monday. NOT my Jam.

No comments: