Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy Birthday Sondra!

 Today my big sister Sondra is celebrating her 
(none of your business) birthday!
(However, she did the math wrong and was
happy to hear she is younger than she thought...)
You're welcome!

Unbelievably (well, not really if you know me at all...)
I traveled to Utah, her home state, TWICE this year.

And I took a total of ZERO pictures of her!
(I blame social distancing...)

Sigh.

She looks REALLY good though!
I love her silver hair!


So we have to go with this one!
Which is one I love anyway...

She calls me nearly EVERY Thursday morning.
I so look forward to her calls!
Sometimes we chat about our lives.
And sometimes we talk about our boy's lives.
And sometimes we talk about food.
And sometimes we talk about memories.
And we ALWAYS talk about the weather.
(It's fun to compare opposite sides of the country!)

I love to get her insight into things.
Big and small.

This year we exchanged VANILLA for Christmas!
Fluke!
She sent me some lovely vanilla beans!
And I send her some vanilla paste.

I guess we were on the same wavelength.
Or we both love vanilla.

Maybe 2021 will see us traveling again
in a more normal manner 
(ie: WITHOUT masks and social distancing)
and we will actually remember to take a couple
of pictures!


Taking pictures of each other.... lol.
(We are easily amused...)


A beautiful photo bomb!
And hey! I forgot I was going to look
into this product!

Anyhow.

Happy Birthday Soni!
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: