Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Numbers

 I was doing a little "house cleaning" on my 
Surface Pro this evening.
There is a file that Zoom created that automatically
saves the "chat" and any drawings I create on the
White Board portion of Zoom.

I decided it was silly to keep those.
So I deleted them.

It came up with an error message and said
it was too big to recycle, did I want to delete
them permanently?
Well, yes. That was sort of the point anyway.

It said, ok, I will delete these 
SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY NINE FILES!

WHAT?????

I have taught 679 Zooms since March?????
(That does include a bunch of zooms we had between
we instructors while learning, and also creating content...)

That is RIDICULOUS!
Guess I have actually been busy!

Anyhow.
I thought that was a crazy number and worth
memorializing on my blog.
Nothing else happened today that I want to remember.

Although I DID have a good day at work today.
And the Town Clerk bought everybody lunch.
I had half a yummy veggie stromboli - I'll have the
other half tomorrow for lunch.

So there was THAT...

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: