Tuesday, January 26, 2021

YUM!

 I haven't talked about food in awhile...
Right?


I've been getting to the office about 9 every morning.
But first I have a bunch of things I need to do
around the farm... and...

Remember... I'm   R E T I R E D! Kind of...

This is the yummy grab-and-go breakfast I've been
enjoying lately!
Except it's not so much grab and GO as grab and sit
down with my iPad and do my daily Come Follow Me
scripture study...

Two "Aunty Pearl's Breakfast Muffins" made with
oatmeal, chunks of apple and raisins! 
DELISH! And totally satisfying! In fact this 
morning I could only eat ONE!

And a mug of DELICIOUS hot chocolate.
Of course, once I pour it in the cold mug and add
a small splash of heavy cream, it's not "hot" but
the perfect temp for taking my pile of morning pills.


Lunch the other day.
(I've been "brown bagging" to the office...)
I think this was Sunday.
Sprouted brown toast with 2 slices of deli turkey,
a slice of cheese and FRESH LETTUCE from the garden!
And a pickle.
Cuz... PICKLES and SANDWICHES ROCK!


Made myself a little posey to go with...

Kyle cleaned out his flower bed this afternoon.
The little orange/yellow flowers were 
TAKING OVER!
He pulled most of them out so he could 
plant more of his beloved zinnias.

So I'm glad I grabbed these when I did!

No comments: