Thursday, January 21, 2021

SNORING

 Class is over.
I opened the Zoom Room door.

And Beau came roaring in.
Hopped up on "his" bed.
And now he is happy.


Snoring his little head off.

He's going to be sad when I wake him up AGAIN
and make him head out to his crate for the night.

But it's time for ME to go to bed!

I've been working at the town full time this week
while Denine is selling her old house and closing 
on her new house and getting all moved in.

She called tonight while I was teaching.
She is HOMELESS!

Sold her house today and doesn't close on the
new one until tomorrow.
So she, her husband and two dogs are living in
their camper for the night.

An exciting time!
(Sam just went through all that, right? SO COOL!!!)

Anyhow.
I'm subbing tomorrow morning from 9-1 and then
I'll run some errands with Kyle and after that
I need to pop into Town Hall for an hour or so
just to make sure the Building Official has all his
inspection reports ready.

And then it's the WEEKEND!!!

Rod has been home today and again tomorrow.
He's doing his annual certification class for his
Inspector's license.
Its nice to have him here in the morning.
Although I had to leave about 8:45 to head to work.

Have a WONDERFUL evening!
(what's left of it... or Day if it's tomorrow already!)

No comments: