Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Oops!

 Wow!

I've been really BAD!

But I've also been really busy...

Monday, of course, was Memorial Day.
I re-filled the freezer with lunches/dinners
while the guys changed the thermostat on Kyle's truck.
It was also Jim's birthday!
But he was selling a car when we went to visit,
so we gave him a card, a gift, and a high five.
And I taught from 6-10 that night.

Tuesday I worked at the town from 10-3
and then I drove over to Linda's and picked
up some of her ground beef since we ran out
and we aren't getting more until August.
And then I taught again, but I didn't have any
students, so at 7:30 I cancelled the class and
ran to Walmart.
I broke TWO pairs of red reading glasses this week
and my blue ones look TERRIBLE on "the zoom".
So I had to dash over and get more red ones.
(grin)

This morning Kyle and I did a run up to Samsula
to our feed mill for 1500# of feed for the big animals
and 150# of feed for the chickens / ducks.
And then we unloaded it, I did some gardening,
and then I rested to prepare for teaching again tonight.

I just finished.
And now I'm going to bed.

Tomorrow I am working at the Town again
(and delivering beef - Denine and I are splitting 30 #)
and then I teach again in the evening.

Friday...............  I am teaching in the evening,
and I'm sure I have stuff to do during the day...
I think I might be helping Denine move our office
furniture - the configuration doesn't work and the
Building Department is "closed" on Fridays, so
its the only time we can do stuff like that.

Saturday I'm teaching in the evening again.
The guys have a job lined up, so they'll be gone...

Whew!
Another week bites the dust!


Teaser.......
I'll try to remember to tell you THIS story tomorrow.

No comments: