Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Running Late

 I had a busy day yesterday
(and a busy weekend!)

Taught a good class of 24 last night until 10.
This morning I got an email that my chickens
were out and heading into the preserve.
I was pretty sure that wasn't accurate...
and it wasn't.
Don't know who they belong to,
but they're not mine.

Anyhow.

Got everybody fed and then came in
and updated my roster for last night's class,
sent an email to each of the students 
and got a PASS notice from one of them.
(I had texted her earlier this morning wishing
her good luck on her exam... she's been in
my class for a couple of weeks...)

And now I need to grab some breakfast and
head out the door for the Town Hall.


A random picture to show you how BIG the
sand dune "cliff" was on Friday!
So much for the $3million worth of sand
they brought in.........




No comments: