Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday Fun

 Rod is off every Friday until the end of September.

So today he and Kyle went to do the job 
they quoted on Wed.


A beautiful piece of property!


You might remember Kyle got tangled with some ground wasps.


Unfortunately, today they were still angry.
And ROD got to meet them up close and personal.

So I came, I saw, I took a couple pictures
and I got OUTTA there!
(grin)

I took Rod with me so we could stop and get
some Cortisone cream and some lunch
since he had to work at FIT this evening.

And then, it started to POUR rain.
Which meant that as soon as I started my evening
Zoom class, the power went out and I lost my
internet connection.
Took a couple of minutes, but luckily, although
it continued to rain, we didn't lose power any more.
That was good.

I was JUST telling my students that my lights
were flickering and if I lose power, hang in and
I'd be back in a ...... BLACK.
Luckily they all hung around and we had a good class.

I have ONE MORE class with this group.
Tomorrow night is a "wrap up" where they get to
just ask me about anything they still need help with.
And I also have a list of 100 multiple choice questions
we can go over so I can not only review the information
but also go over successful testing skills.
How to figure out the right answer
even when you don't know what they are talking about.

And then I'm DONE!
*until Monday night

The guys quoted a job this morning before they went
to their big job.
So they are doing that tomorrow.
And yes, it IS Rod's birthday.
He is working during the day
and I am working during the evening.

Sigh.
Such is life when you are an adult.
But I'll be sure to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
(I bought him a new toothbrush today....)
(hahahahahaha)
(It's tough when you get old and don't need anything...)
Ha!
Let me tell you next week about all the stuff
we HAD to buy this week.
Sheesh.
But with that little cliff hanger... I'm outta here.

No comments: