Sunday, August 15, 2021

New Tools!

 SEVERAL years ago, I "retired".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok, now that we got THAT out of the way...
My wonderful Arizona family gave
me a terrific retirement gift.

And I have USED it.
To death.
Literally.

This week my beloved Surface Pro has been throwing an 
"insufficient power" (or something) error.
"We recommend you close some of your apps."
(Except the only app open was my Zoom.)
These error messages showed up in the middle of my zooms.
(multiple times...)
(And sometimes I would glance over to my iPad
to see my face frozen... cute!)

I have been crossing my fingers, toes, eyes,
that it didn't die in the middle of a zoom.
In the busiest week EVER.

Thursday night I hopped online and found 
a great price on a replacement.

And because I have LOVED my Surface Pro,
I got another one!
Just like it!
Only new.

My keyboard and pen work with it,
so I just needed a new tablet.

I spent the morning (after Zoom church - we
are back to masking, etc... and with the trip 
coming up in the next couple of weeks I decided 
to stay home and watch from here...)
I moved everything from the old tablet over
to the new tablet.
And backed it all up on a flash drive just for fun.


It looks like I'm launching the space shuttle!
Hahahaha.
(With super cute astronauts...)

I'll keep the old tablet.
I'll bring it with me on vacation so I can still blog.
And workout. (hahahaha)
But for the most part it will be retired.
(HA! We all know how THAT works out!)

Anyhow.
I have been SO thankful for my gift.
And was equally gratefully it didn't suffer an
untimely death.
And the new one came in time.
And I could figure out how to move everything.

And now?
LUNCH!

****************************************************************

COUNTDOWN
10 "SLEEPS" UNTIL THE BIG VACATION!

No comments: