Wednesday, August 11, 2021

My Goodness!

 There is SO much going on!
And I don't have pictures of ANY of it....

I'm just busy working.
I'm teaching BOTH the morning AND the evening
Zooms this week.
So 9-1 and then 6-10.
Monday between classes Kyle and I went to
the beach and walked 2 miles.
After my class I spent an hour or so
re-vamping my Orientation presentation because
they changed the website, so I updated my Zoom
and some of it needed tweaking.

Tuesday I worked at the town and then
Kyle and I hopped in the pool for a bit
and then it was back in the Zoom Room
from 7-9 for an Orientation.
And then I stayed in the Zoom Room and added
40 more questions to the practice question 
section of my power point.

Today was back in the Zoom Room again
(I NEED a softer chair!!!)
for the morning and evening classes.
In between I tackled the MESS that is
the other office - I opened the file cabinet.
HORRORS!
There was stuff in there from 2005!
1999!
Stuff from back when I sold insurance.
And the EARLY days of teaching.
And nearly EVERY paper had somebody's
Social Security Number on it!!!
So I now have 4 garbage bags full
of shredded documents.
And I still have another drawer to go!

But I found the paper I was looking for.
It was LITERALLY the 2nd to last paper
in all those piles.
Sheesh.

Tomorrow it's back to the town and then
I've GOT to get to the grocery store.
We've eaten all the "fast and easy" food around
here. I haven't had time to make anything else...
so it's been frozen burritos and banana bread.
NOT super healthy... but at least its food.
Rod is nearly out of food though.
So somewhere in there I've gotta cook.

Meanwhile Kyle has done a couple of jobs,
mowed the yard, dug out the front ditch in
anticipation of hurricane season.
(The Town came by with their big GradeAll
and dug out one side of the driveway to the property line,
but not the other side?!? So Kyle had to do it...)
He cleaned the pump room and built a new
shelf for all the stuff to get stored on.
Looks a TON better!
(I'll try to remember pictures...)

And tonight he and Rod went on a quote and he
stepped in a wasp nest and got STUNG.
Like 8 times!
One (or more) got down inside his boot
and got him GOOD.
And of course, one got him on his ... uh ... posterior.
He's a bit uncomfortable tonight!


And now... I have to send a couple of emails
and then I'm heading off to bed.
So I can do it again tomorrow......

NITE!

No comments: