Friday, May 6, 2022

Other New Stuff

It really HAS been a busy week!

I also got new glasses!
I went from cheater / readers from WalMart
to bi-focals! (Well, progressives...)
I almost think a regular bi-focal would
have been better.
I'm having a hard time getting used
to the 5 different levels in focus.
NONE of them seem to be what my
eyes / brain can accomodate.

But I got them on Tuesday and I am
dutifully wearing them each day to
see if I can get used to them.

(No picture, but they look almost
exactly like my old glasses...)


Kyle built me a new planter box for my
stevia plant!
I LOVE IT!
It's really pretty!


It sits out in the corner next to the roses.


Isn't it pretty?
He had fun building it.
I'm thinking I might like a couple
more to put by the front door and
put some plants in.
Although it gets pretty hot out there
in the mornings... but still.
I think they would be pretty!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Yes! great pot! He is very talented! Must be fen to have him around!