Wednesday, October 19, 2022

More About Mom.....

 You know...
As I was looking through pictures and
deciding which to post on yesterday's
birthday tribute I noticed something.

Go back and look and see if you notice it too.
(never mind, I'll just put them here again... grin)





In each of the pictures she is giving 100% of
her attention to the person she is with.

That is such a fantastic skill!
Some people say its a trait, but, although
some come to it a little more naturally than
others, it is something that must be 
nurtured, honed, perfected, and
practiced over and over and over.

My friend Teresa Tapp had that skill.
She might be surrounded by 20+ people,
all waiting to talk with her,
and yet she was 100% present with the one
she was currently speaking with.

Mom is like that.
What an amazing thing!
And just another reason I aspire to be like Mom.

No comments: