Wednesday, October 12, 2022

SUPER Cute!

 Got a package from Mom!
With the CUTEST earrings!

Forgive the photos.
Hello... selfies... NOT my forte.


Super cute skeleton.


Fun and dangly and sparkly!
Can't wait to wear him!


And a much more subdued yet still adorable
ghost with a little "Boo" caption.


So fun!!!


Beau says, GET THAT CAMERA AWAY FROM ME!

Just finished teaching for today.
Now I'm going to do a quick workout,
and then I have a trunk full of stuff
that needs to go over to the church.
I am re-stocking the kitchen.
(I have a larger RS budget than I thought...)
I found some plastic plates on clearance
at WalMart. Dark blue, square dinner plates
for, get this, $0.25 a piece! 
I got 89 of them. (Cleaned them out...)

I was going to buy more at the other Walmart,
but they didn't have ANY.
So went back to my store yesterday after
work and bought all the same color,
but 10" round plates.
They were $0.50 but still a great deal.

That way we don't have to keep buying
paper products. And, who doesn't have great
memories of standing in the kitchen after an activity,
washing and drying the dishes while visiting with
another couple of sisters (and sometimes brothers)...
That might be my favorite part of any activity!
(Yes, I'm weird.)

I also got a bundle of tea towels and
another bundle of wash rags.
And a new dish drainer.
And SIX new plastic water / koolaid jugs
because ours have magically disappeared
and we only have (had, we tossed them)
12 of the lids.

Oh, and a clock for the YW room since theirs
died and we have our Ward Council in there
and it drives me NUTS that I don't know what
time it is without pulling out my phone.
(I wear a watch, but just for show... I can't
actually SEE the numbers... lol)

And then?
Who knows.
Maybe I'll take a nap.

No comments: