Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 7: Favorites

Wow.  How do you decide what your favorite thing is?  If I only had ONE favorite, I'd be even more boring!

So... here goes...
(I'm cheating and using pictures from my files...)
(also - these are in no particular order, mostly because I can't get blogger to let me move them around... grrrrrrrrr!)


Favorite horse:  Andy.  Duh!

Favorite dog:  Fuzzy!!!  He'll always hold a special place in my heart.


Favorite Red Neck:  Nobody does it like Jimbo!


Favorite Cowboy:  Rod.  He's my favorite EVERYTHING!


Favorite puzzle builder, travel companion, house mate, buddy:  Kyle.



Favorite "Nearly Daughter-in-Law":  Sabrina (pretty good house mate, too!)

Favorite picture:  Just makes me SMILE!



Except this is my OTHER favorite picture that makes me SMILE!



Favorite Hat(s):  Festus and Festus Jr.


Favorite Role Models:  My Amazing Parents!  LOVE YOU



Favorite Sisters!  (They are so creative!)


 

No comments: