Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 8: My Sky

Ok, better late than never, right?

It was a BUSY day today...  Started out early with a phone call to Rod first thing in the morning.  They were on their way to San Antonio, TX, he was finishing up an all-night drive.  I got up, dressed, fed the horses and headed off to work.  Was out the gate by 7!

Off to the office to put in 3.6 hours (to finish my 40 for the week) and then back home.  
Sabrina and I went back out into the woods for a walk with Ozzie.  We met a couple of gentlemen with a pretty lab puppy - he and Ozzie "met" each other and then Ozzie had to let him know he was small, but tough!  LOL  

It was HOT out there!  We walked (fast) for nearly an hour - then home for a nice cool shower and get all my stuffed packed.

And then drive down south to my school.

All that fresh air makes me sleepy, so I set my alarm and took a quick power nap at the hotel (except I got caught up in a Nat Geo show about bears, so didn't really snooze...) and then off to school.

Had 10 students - a good group - a little of everything, some young, some middle, some older.  The back row held a young couple who are getting married in 11 days!!!  (And going to a 40 hour school in the meantime... wow...)

Finished up at 10:00 and then chatted with Rod for a bit.  He's on a run to Ft. Worth and then heading to Ft. Lauderdale!!!!!  Yippeeeeee!

And now it's time for bed.

But I leave you with a couple of pictures of today's beautiful sky.  (From my back porch)



No comments: