Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Travel

I'm sitting in the Albuqueqrue airport - waiting for my flight to board.  I took a picture, but then realised my chord is in my suitcase.  Darn.  Today's blog assignment was about "water" and there were some great pictures of it out the window of my plane, but my iPod was in my purse, locked away in the overhead bin.

My phone battery is dieing.  And my plug is in my suitcase.

Can you say POOR PLANNING?  LOL

But I'm have a good time.  Sat beside a really nice lady who got a new Kindle for Christmas and hadn't really used it yet.  Somebody loaded a book on it for her, and she was planning to read it on the flight from Orlando to ABQ.  But she couldn't figure out how to make it work.  It was quite comical, the two of us trying to figure it out...  (It's a different model than mine - more basic - with no clear indication of how to make it work...)  To make matters worse, she had long, fake fingernails and it appears not to recognize taps from those...

We finally got it working and she spent a happy hour reading.  (the flight started out rough - she had minor surgery on her foot this morning, just hours before her flight, and the meds they gave her made her really sick! So her flight started with a trip to the upchuck room.....  poor lady!)

I'll try to keep updating while I'm out of town.  But you know us jetsetters... hard to pin us down!

No comments: