Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In My Bag

So good morning!  I'm feeling pretty good today... how about you?
I got a GOOD night's sleep last night (really struggled the night before...) and that makes all the difference in the world.

Today's assignment is "In My Bag"... so here's a quick glimpse of what I carry around in my "bag" every day.


All those cards?  Those are the ones I DON'T use on a regular basis.  The ones I DO use are in this cute, handy little carrier...



I don't like to take my purse into the store - my phone fits in one pocket and my little red guy fits in the other. 

There's not much in my purse, and yet it weighs about 9,875,467 pounds.  How can that be???  I have a wallet, admittedly full of cards I need but don't often use... (insurance cards, hotel cards, Parelli club card...) and my little colored glass blobs that represent the members of my family.  (I've carried them since Soni gave them to me at Grandma Hanna's birthday party in Utah a gazillion years ago!)

Of course, there are my glasses - I can't read without them - a spray bottle of B-12 Plus - helps me make it through a 10 hour lecture... and an envelope to collect all my receipts when I'm out of town.  (Love living on an expense account...)

A check book, a little silver pill holder (from Nancy), my bluetooth earbud, my iPod Touch (from M&D) and it's wire, and a hair scrunchie.

That's about it...  Oh yah, a REALLY OLD gross packet of gum.  Guess I could toss that out, eh?  (I don't actually chew gum, but once in awhile I buy a pack "just in case"... lol)

And that's your peek into my bag...

******************

Update:  Rod did his "physical/strength" test at 8:00 this morning and is now sitting in the doctor's waiting room for his DOT Physical.  I expect him to pass both with flying colors...

I'm getting ready to run over to a local church to pick up a 40 pound box of FRESH organic chicken - http://www.zayconfoods.com/ - hopefully it's as impressive as they advertise.  I need to take it home and food saver it in 2 breast packs.  They say the breasts are pretty big, so 2 should be enough...

No comments: