Saturday, March 9, 2013

L A Z Y

I'm laying in bed.
Taking lots of D3 and Oil of Oregano.
Watching tv.

Enjoying my nearly last weekend living in a hotel.
But missing my family.

I'm feeling much better this morning.
Between the D and OoO
and some Cold Calm (homeopathic stuff I got at Walgreens)
I'm nearly better.

Taking no chances though.
Decided to NOT workout.
Starve a fever,
Feed a cold.

So as soon as I'm done watching Pioneer Woman make food
I'm heading to IHop for a yummy brunch.

And then it's back to school.
Since I wasn't feeling well last night, I was subdued.
And my students feed off my energy.
So they were basically dead.
I'm going to have to ramp it UP today.

Tomorrow we get to 
SPRING FORWARD.
(Not you Arizonians...)
Which means I'll get to get up at what FEELS like 5:30.

I guess my body wanted to preview that.
Cuz I woke up at 5:40 and couldn't get back to sleep
until I turned on the news and they bored me back to sleep.

SO looking forward to having some light evening hours though.
I complain about the dark, early mornings.
But the extra hours in the evening makes it all worth it.

Enjoy your Saturday everybody!

No comments: