Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Retirement

So.
Yesterday I retired from teaching.

Well, semi-retired.

I still plan to substitute teach.

My school held a surprise retirement party for me!
So sweet!

I never heard from the other instructor about the trainee.
My boss agreed that she killed him and she was in hiding...
So we need a teacher for Boynton.
(And possibly a replacement for her too... lol)

The folks down there suggested we change to a Saturday/Sunday schedule.
And offered it to me.
At least I'm only teaching one class.
It lasts for 2 weekends, but leaves me 2 weekends free each week.
The 4-day school was getting to be too much for me.
For the 3rd month in a row, immediately after finishing class
I developed a cold sore on my mouth.
My body is trying to tell me it's too much.

So I'm not retired any more.

That has to be some sort of record!



1 comment:

rktucson said...

Too funny! But congrats on the semi retirement for a few hours! How'd it feel? Lol