Friday, June 20, 2014

Me Time

This weekend I am teaching over on
the west coast of the state in a 
nice little city called
Fort Myers.

I've taught here before,
but it was years ago.

It was a 3 hour drive through
some beautiful farm land.
Lots of cattle.
I wanted to pull over and
pick up one of those calves!

I usually arrive at my hotel after dark,
but I needed to be here early to meet
the folks and get the keys, etc,
so here I am at 5:00.

So I am going out for an early 
dinner, and then spend a 
relaxing evening. 

I took the day off to drive over, 
so spent the morning getting my
hairs cut and my nails done. 

I quit doing acrylic nails several
years ago,  but I just decided
it was time to try again. 

So it has been a "me" day.

NICE!

(No pictures cuz I'm on my tablet and
have never used the camera...)

No comments: