Monday, June 16, 2014

Random Monday Stuff

It's Monday.

My brain still thinks its the weekend.

I haven't taught a class in 4 weekends.

I might have forgotten all my material.

I'm teaching this weekend in Ft. Myers.

It's a gazillion miles away.

So anyway...

We fed out the first fodder yesterday morning.
(actually I did a sneak preview Sat evening
but only a couple of the girls were up in the barn)
Yesterday was the "official" first feeding.


This stuff is really pretty!
But we think we did too many seeds.
There are a lot of "old maids" in there.
(*The girls love them, but still...)

We cut back to 2 cups of seed and will
see what that does.


This is what it looks like in the bucket.


Up close.

I put a video of the girls eating it on Facebook.
I can't get it to upload to YouTube.
Technology.

So...
since the girls were getting a fancy breakfast,
I decided to see what I could do for the people.

We had YUMMY Mint Chocolate Chip smoothies
for breakfast before church.
But after church,
this happened!


I have never made a successful crepe before.


Nailed it!

These were sugar free, ultra low carb and tasty!
I made a nice pile of them (10)
and then used them to make turkey/muenster cheese
roll ups for our lunch.

We only ate 4 of them, so I have 6 more
in the fridge just waiting to turn into something else fun.
I was going to put some chocolate mousse
I made Saturday into them with a spritz of
Reddi Whip on top for a desert after dinner,
but then I made some mini strawberry cheesecakes instead.
(I forgot to take a picture...)

I have 3 cheesecakes stashed in the extra fridge.
So maybe there will be one left when I get home
after work and I'll take a picture then.

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: