Monday, December 29, 2014

MKMESMYL

Saturday morning I was driving up the interstate
to run all my weekly errands.

There was an out of state car in front of me.
His license plate read:

MKMESMYL

Took a minute to figure out it
said "Make Me Smile"

And of course, it made me smile.

LOL

I've thought about it a bunch today.
There are LOTS of little things
that make me smile on a daily basis.

Like just now, I was posting
medical payments.

A man just paid a $34.65 bill
using check #3465.

Couldn't do THAT twice!
(although I do see it once in awhile.)
(I post an average of 600 checks each day
so stuff sometimes happens...)

And then I opened another envelope
and a bunch of Christmas glitter
fell out!
Not enough to make a mess.
Just enough to make me smile.

SMILE today!
We are all supposed to start exercising
for the New Year.
They say smiling uses a bunch of muscles.
So there you go!

1 comment:

Rozann said...

Id have to say today's post definitely made me smile! Thanks Sis!!!