Thursday, December 4, 2014

Slug

It's December.
NO WAY!!!!!

Yup.
It's December.

It comes every year.
Right after Thanksgiving.

And this year I've had 2 weekends off
In a ROW!
(With one more coming...)

And what do I have to show for it?

NOT A THING!

My house hasn't got a single Christmas decoration.
Not a single one!

Although there IS some extra rabbit in the freezer.
There is NO extra chicken/rooster.
And I didn't ride my horse.
And I didn't walk in the woods.

I HAVE worked out for 3 days in a row.
So there's that...

I guess I'd best get BUSY!!!
Hopefully on Monday I'll have lovely pictures
for you of our gorgeous tree.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
(I have pictures from last year, if all else fails...)

Hope you are doing better than we are!
SEND FAIRY DUST!

Oh, and I spoke in church last Sunday.
That was my excuse for not doing anything on Saturday.
I was "writing" my talk.
In my head.
(I didn't write anything down...)
(I spoke on Charity/Pure Love of Christ)
(Mom's story was a HIT!)
And then I couldn't do anything on Sunday.
Cuz I was recovering from speaking in church.

And Rod misplaced some decals he made for a client.
So he cleaned the entire office.
It looks AWESOME!
And once it was clean,
he remembered they were in the Trooper.

So, a double WIN!
(Yup, I'm riding HIS coat tails... HE was VERY productive...)

No comments: