Friday, June 24, 2016

Random Foodish Things

This is not a food blog.
This is just my blog.
I post stuff I'm thinking about today.

And today I'm thinking about food.
Ish

Yesterday I noticed my lunch was
actually really pretty!


I love my little black lunch containers.

I bought them on Amazon,
they come 10 to a pack,
they are microwaveable,
dish washerable
(but we don't use our's anymore...)
and seal really well.


Black just makes bright green
broccoli look so much brighter.
(there's a little tub of ranch dressing
that I could have just put in the extra hole
but I didn't want to heat it.)
It was delicious!
(those are Hillshire Farms Jalapeno Cheddar
Sausage links.  Pan fried for dinner the
night before.)

They are handy.
So I thought I'd share.

PS - the orange and blue cloths in the back
are actually little kid size 6 tank tops
that I sewed the bottom on and use
as my lunch and box bags.

And since the Florida Gators colors are
blue and orange, I get lots of comments.

Sadly, the ONLY things I know about the
Florida Gators are their colors.
And they play college football.
And they have rabid fans.
And I'm not one of them.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Looks Yummy - we had those same sausages on Sunday for Father's day - grilled on the BBQ with corn on the cob - the kids did it (actually, Sam & Randy brought the food, and Walter pretty much cooked it all!) impressive!