Thursday, June 2, 2016

Trip Report

Kyle Skyped me yesterday when he
pulled over for a little "walk about" break.

Scared the living daylights out of me!
I had just gotten back into the truck
(was at the feed store getting hay)
and my phone started making this
HORRIBLE NOISE!

(We just added Skype... I usually
used my tablet)

Anyhow.
We had a nice little chat.
He was in Georgia.

We checked in several times during
the evening - he was enjoying the drive
and then there was a brief rain shower
that cooled everything off.

I was pleased that he called around 10:30
from a truck stop in Tennessee
and was stopping for the night.

He stayed there all night and left
again this morning around 6.

SO glad he is taking it easy and
enjoying this trip.
Who knows when / if he will ever
get through this part of the
country again.


A man and his rig.
(And his Mom and his dog)

No comments: