Friday, February 24, 2017

Dirt

So, the other night my chicks arrived.
And it was raining.
And the dogs were soaking wet.

When I got home, I let the dogs into the garage.
Then I brought the chicks into the house.
Then I hooked up their heat lamp.
Then I found, cleaned and filled their
waterer and feeders.
Then I took them outside.
Then I watched them for a little while.

Then I realized I was soaking wet and freezing
so I went into the house and changed my clothes,
wrapped up in a blanket and sat on the 
couch trying to thaw out.

Shortly after that, Rod came home from work.

He let the dogs out of the garage.

And this is what he found.


(This is mid-clean up)

There WAS a 50 pound bag of dirt
laying on the floor by the pool table.

But HIS puppy thought it looked like
a fun thing to play with.
She ripped it open.
I'm sure KYLE'S dog helped.

Result?

50 pounds of dirt spread all over
the floor of the garage.

Luckily we had an empty 
trash can down in the barn,
and now the dirt is safely in the can.

I'll bet it was FUN though!

No comments: