Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Such Excitement!

Such an exciting day!
First, I am coming to you from
my fabulous new computer!!!


Ignore the messy table.
I'm retired.  LOL
(Actually, that's what is on the
list to be tackled today...)

Wow!
What an amazing gift from my
amazing family!
Mom, Dad, Nancy, Reid, Rozann, Greg!
You guys ROCK!!!!!

Gone are the days of trying desperately
to make a blog on my iPad.
YUCK!

So.
That's not the end of it.

I went out this morning to 
feed the animals.
A cold front came through
over night and it was only 
64!

Considering it has been in the 80's every
morning, this was quite a culture shock!

I was just sitting quietly on my chair,
waiting for the boys to finish their
breakfast, when I glanced up and noticed
WAAAAY out on the road,
two little white Shitzu-ish fluffy dogs.
With no people following them.

My dogs have gotten out enough,
and my neighbors have rescued them enough,
that I knew it was my turn to return the favor.

So I jumped up and went out and got them.
Brought them into our yard.


The brown one is a female,
the white one is a male.
And they are FAT!

Kyle named with Fred and Ethel.

After he left for work, I got them
each on a leash and we headed out
back down the road to see if we
could figure out where they live.

We stopped at a couple of houses,
when finally one of the ladies
recognized them.

They are actually Rock and Roll.
LOL

And their Mom is coming to get them.
Soon I hope.

In the meantime, I have them hiding
in my laundry room.


OUR dogs are NOT impressed!
(Nor were the horses.)
But the dogs LOVED the chickens!

SO much excitement!

I was going to run next door and get egg
cartons and wash my eggs for this week 
and then run to the grocery store.
But now I'm stuck here until the woman
comes to get them.

Her husband said he sent her.
Hopefully she's actually coming.
Before 5:00.

Oh well.
It's my turn to help out a neighbor.

AND I get to blog about it!
On my
  NEW COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

rktucson said...

woot woot! Glad you like it! Enjoy!!! and Happy Retirement/Birthday (ok, that's not till next month but whatever!!!)