Friday, February 15, 2019

And So It Begins

And so begins the BUSY week.

I spent a couple of hours at the town hall
this morning.
There wasn't much to do... send some emails,
print some stuff for signatures,
enter some bills to be paid later...
So I came home.

Put some laundry in.
Meet the neighbor to and show her 
how to feed the animals so she can
cover for us while we are gone.

Make some food for Rod for while
I am gone.  I should probably
get started on that...

Pack.
Drive to West Palm to teach this weekend.

Sunday night I'll drive home and unpack.
Monday morning early I'll repack and
head up to the ranch to help Kyle
do a "dry run" through the cattle facility.

I'll probably stay up there Monday night
and drive from there to Orlando on 
Tuesday morning to be at my meeting
by 9:00. (ish)

I have meetings all day and a team dinner
that night. I'll go to the dinner and show up
at the "after party" in the director's suite,
but only long enough to be seen.

Wednesday I have meetings from 9 til noon
and then it's back in the car and drive
to the Town Hall to process payroll.
And pay some bills.

Then back home to unpack and repack,
feed all the animals, do whatever needs
doing, and then when Rod gets home from work
we will jump in the truck and head up
to the ranch again.

The vet is coming Thursday morning early,
but I got a text from Linda that she wants
to keep the calves on their Moms until they
are 500 pounds. So we might not bring
anybody home with us.
I'll make that decision when I'm up there
on Monday. If we are taking 2, we'll bring
the trailer up on Thursday.
Or we won't.
I love stuff that's up in the air...
(grin)

Anyhow.
When we are done up there we will head
home again and maybe unload 2 new
calves and get them settled.
Rod might (or might not) go to work
on Friday. I'll spend the day
unpacking / repacking 
and doing laundry
and then I'll head back down to 
West Palm to teach for the weekend.

I get home LATE Sunday night.
And I need to go into the Town Hall
on Monday to do some minor stuff
and then go back that night at 6:30
for a Special Council Meeting and
a 7:00 Workshop.
I am supposed to take minutes, but we
are recording the meeting so I can
do the minutes from there.
I'm not sure if I will stay for the whole meeting.
Depends on how tired I am.
(But I need to go to collect $ from the council
members who are pre-paying for a dinner
meeting the following week...)

Tuesday it's back to Town Hall to type
up the minutes.
And then the week slows down.
I'll go in for a couple hours everyday
for the rest of the week, 
but there's nothing urgent at that point.

The Treasurer comes back on Saturday.
Whew!
I'll be glad to see her!

I'm not taking my laptop so I might not post
next week.
It's hard to blog from my iPad.

But I might.
You never know.

If not, have a great week and I'll
see you on the other side!

No comments: